Hi, I'm Kitkat! Welcome to my blog!
I just started this blog for the fun of it.So really there is no theme, I'm just gonna do random posts here. Feel free to comment! I suppose I should introduce myself now, I'm Kitkat, I like music, especially by Will.I.AM., Flo Rider, Elise Estrada, Fergie, BEP, Chamillionare, Jesse Maccartney and Chris Brown. I love animals, cats, dogs, geckos, birds and so on. I like swimming, basketball, baseball and soccer. I also like to go on gaia, gaia is an MMPORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) it is a 13+ site so you have to be 13 to go on, you can make your avi anything you want to, your only limited by your imagination and of course gaia gold, but gold falls out of trees so your pretty much covered there, it is free to join so go ahead and try it you might like it! (http://gaiaonline.com) So that pretty much concludes my intro!~
**~xoX Kitkat Xox~**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment