I just got a new Nintendo DSi, I took it to my school to show my friends and the teacher saw it! she said to me oh kewl is that one of those new DS systems? I said yea!! then she asked me does it have a camera on it? I said yea I just downloaded a game where you use the integrated camera ability to play, you don't even have to touch the DSi at all! then she replied, well isn't that kewl, now go put the Dsi away there is no digital photography allowed in the school. I was bewildered when she said this, then I said but I don't take pictures with it I use it to play games its just like any other version of the DS but it has new capabilities. She then stated she didn't care and told me to go put it away, even if technology changes the rules don't! I was pretty mad because that means that I just got a new $199.99 item that I can't even use!!!! any suggestions?? please help me!!!!!
Kitkat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment